Charles and Kane LLP blends the experience and expertise of a large firm with the hands on approach and responsiveness of a smaller firm.
Specializing in legal issues for clients ranging in size from start-ups to companies with more than $100,000,000 in annual revenue, our practice areas focus upon business and real estate transactions, including corporate counseling, executive compensation, mergers, acquisitions and finance, private securities, small business formation, venture capital, e-commerce and the purchase and sale, leasing and financing of real property.
Corporate / Securities
- Negotiation and Drafting of Business Agreements
- Structuring and Documentation of Executive Compensation and Employee Stock Option Plans
- Assistance with Private Capital Formation
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Negotiation and Drafting of Term Sheets and Letters of Intent
- Representing Acquiring and Aqcuired Parties in all Forms of M & A Transactions
- Guiding and assisting the client through the entire M & A Transaction
- Representation of Commercial, Industrial, and Shopping Center Developers
- Negotiation and Drafting of Documentation for Property Aqcuisitions and Sales
- Representation of Nonprofits Providing Affordable Housing